Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Iron Man - Birthday Safirrah

On 10th of May 2010, I am about to celebrate Safirrah's birthday at which I received a call from Mr Lee Ewe Aik an officer from District Education Office of Petaling Utama asking me whether I am interested to be an officer there. To be in charge of Pendidikan Khas for Petaling Utama district. This is marvelous....I am waiting a chance to get myself out of the school....he told me to prepare myself for an interview tomorrow early in the morning...yesssszzzaaaa.....

After school ended at 1 pm I brought my whole family for Iron Man 2 @ Cathay Cineleisure....as that day was a special day I gave a treat to my family at Cineleisure Platinum...although it cost me RM 160 + RM 30 but it worth it....anyway Happy Birthday Safirrah

A ticket to enter the platinum suites
Lounge area

Some guys playing Xbox and surfing the net while waiting for the screening


Safiyyah and Safirrah gave a warm hug to this blue bear



Sabila and Safirrah enjoying themselves at Ogawa massage chair in the lounge




















No comments: