Safiyyah asked me to take her to the playground at which I did not granted as I need to buy some food for the kittens....
Earlier today the school organized teacher's day celebration at which same as SKDJ 2, the difference of the celebration was only the organizer as school 1 were organized by teachers but school 2 were handled by the parents. As usual I choose not to join the celebration for the reasons that I only knew and a few friends...
To make my day today even great...the driver's door could not be opened from outside....I went to CKL TTDI after sending Safiyyah at about 205 pm. It settled at about 330 pm. the inner part of the door broke and I had to replace for RM 248.
We reached home at about 530 pm and I rushed myself to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Hermmm....guess what...I cooked chicken kurma for dinner. As a token of appreciation to Che' Na....I handed her a taste of kurma.....macam pandai jer masak....last...letih tak ingat punya.....tomorrow is sleeping day...
PD? tak jadi......due to jas penat and ayah kata mahal.....
No comments:
Post a Comment