Saturday, May 15, 2010

2nd day without mummy

Late night last night Sabila called by using Harisun's number as the maxis line could not be used there. She arrived at about 1155 pm.

I was so upse with maxis service as I had requested for roaming services for both principal and supplement line. When I called 123 they asked me to send a copy of my passport for the service to be activated. In my anger I told him that I did all the necessary things, submit a copy of my passport and fill up a form, in TTDI maxis centre and I want this matter to be resolved immediately as my wife is in London and I did my part two weeks ago.

In ten minutes after clarification on my account the roaming services are ready to be use....

This time maxis really wanna get some blow.....

Our day today goes smooth and I make them a soup for lunch at which it will last for dinner...the childrens are blending well with the situation ;) and hope it will continue up to next week

No comments: