Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Aussie Adventure 2009-Surfers Paradise

@ the beach
Maharani...mahal jugak la

@ Paradise Resort...kid's room


My Aussie Adventure

We drove our way to Gold Coast. It's a long stretch highway and it took about an hour. I drove half way and asked Sabila to take over my place. She drove straight and took an exit heading to Broadbeach. So we have to drive up north to Surfers Paradise.

The Paradise Resort located at Ferny Avenue beside Mobil petrol station. The resort really nice and it really meant for family. The children had their own room with two bed and a TV. They also put in a PS2 in the room for the children.

Later I went to the famous Surfers Paradise walkabout. I went to the beach and had a sightseeing of my own. It is hot but the wind blows from the sea really cool the heat off. I went to look for

halal food around and I tried to find Malaysia Restaurant. I found Maharani, a Malaysian Restaurant. The restaurant really gave a jump. A plate of lamb with briyani cost AUD 14, I better go and find other food....kebab maybe...or Nandos perhaps.

I bought fruit juice and milk from the nearby store. Then I continue to Nandos. AUD 40 for 2 whole chicken, 1 seriously large fries and 2 cup of rice. Boleh la....rather than yang sebelum tu...

If anyone would want to find an accommodation in Surfers Paradise (family)....I would strongly recommend Paradise Resort.

No comments: