Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Aussie Adventure 2009- Cedar Lake Resort

halal food here....sedap makanan sini....really sedap two thumbs up
a view from the hall
our dinner which only cost us AUD 35


ready to look for dinner



My Aussie Adventure


We arrived at the resort about 530pm...nearly closing....



After checking in, we went to buy dinner. I brought with the list where I can find halal food nearby the places where I will be staying. The nearest place in Nerang selling halal food is about 5 minutes drive.


It's a seafood shop. The owner told me that he is quite surprise I came and told him I knew his place from the halal hub from the islamic forum of Australia. He told me the oil is halal but the beef and the chicken are not as they slaughter them himself. It cost him lots of money to get into the halal market. The oil are not mixed up. The oil uses for fish are separated from the others.


I had a good chat with the owner and I really appreciate with his initiative to get the halal certification. Then I went to buy some groceries from Coles supermarket.


At the end of the day...we had a good rest in our room. It had 2 bedrooms, a furnished kitchen, a bathroom, and our room facing the lake...what a view....

No comments: