Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Aussie Adventure 2009-Arriving in Brisbane







My Aussie Adventure

We arrived in Brisbane about 9am. We all head to the washroom first. Safiyyah, Safirrah, and Sayyidah took a sip at the nearest water cooler available. I continue to fill in the boarding pass to Australia. Declaring dairies and other necessary stuff we brought with us. We picked up our rental car at Thrifty's Booth located the at the same level of arrival. I had to pay extra for two baby seats and 1 booster for Sayyidah, Safirrah, and Safiyyah repectively.

Up to our surprise the car we rent was really comfortable. It was Toyota Corolla. Luckily it is a right hand drive. The petrol is already filled full. I decided to stop at the nearest petrol station to buy milk and breads for our breakfast that morning.

The adventures begin......

We do it just like the old school...we opened a map and drove straight to the centre of Brisbane. We are heading to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (macam Sepilok). Earlier I was told that I will pass tolls and it is payable at selected petrol stations and supermarkets. Okay....that's easy...

We wonder about 1.5 hours to the sanctuary. Actually it only took 45 minutes from the airport. We got to see the beauty of Brisbane where we went to the highest peak of Brisbane. It is just nearby the Botanic Garden.

We arrived at the sanctuary at 1135am. We went to look for the Koalas and Kangaroos. Snapping here and there. The children really enjoyed themselves.
Next stop....Paradise Resort, Surfers Paradise.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

syamsurie2306 said...

Glad to help ;)