Monday, December 28, 2009

Balik Penang...

Last Sunday I could not sleep. Anxious to go for kuliah subuh @ Masjid Damansara Damai. Ustaz Heryanto Rizal will discuss a topic in Bahrul Mazi. I slept for only 10 minutes that day. The discussion were on Chapter 26: Meminta Mati. It was an interesting topic.

I got home at 8 am. I was relaxing while the tv watches me. Then Sabila got a call from her dearly father. Tok Jah was hospitalised due to stroke that stike her earlier. She was sent to Kepala Batas Hospital.

We decided to go back to Penang. Che Na was with us. We depart at noon and arrived in Kepala Batas at 5pm. All the families came to Penang to see Tok Jah.

We stayed at Hotel Sri Malaysia Kepala Batas. I am really tired and even ayah want us to join him for dinner I have to say no.

I tried to get Ustaz Hanif from Zubaidiyah in Merbok but he is quite busy that day.

Next day we went to see Tok Jah before going back home. It looks like she is getting better but still she needs to use nasal prone to help her breath.

We arrived home at 730pm.

No comments: