My Aussie Adventure
Movie World....here we come......
It is about 23 minutes drive along the highway to Movie World from our place.
We arrived at 10am and Safiyyah were keep on asking where's batman? where's batman?...nanti ler...dia tak mandi lagi....
We went to have few pictures taken and headed straight to the kids zone....best jugak
Children really enjoys....the crowd is not that heavy and the games are all in good condition.
The characters at Movie World made the whole thing more memorable.
We really do heavy shopping there. The kids bought them a costume each. Safiyyah with her Robin costume, Safirrah and Sayyidah help themselves with Batman costume. Sabila and I bought ourselves polo tee and souvenirs to be brought home...
We stop by at the Pacific Fair before headed home. It is a shopping complex. But its not like 1U, Atria, or MValley. It is just a simple complex with lots of shops. Xmas is just around the corner and the sales are on. Discounts kept coming in. I bought two jerseys for the price of one and I got a wallabies wearing aussie jersey for AUD 12.
My family and I had kebab for dinner...then we had straight to resort.
Tomorrow...Carrara Market.
No comments:
Post a Comment