Thursday, September 17, 2009
27th Ramadhan: 17th Sept 09
So I woke up late today...Syukry called me early this morning telling me he already bought 4 kgs of batang pinang (top side)...he said that there was three butcher but only one left with this part of meat...alhamdulillah rezeki tuhan nak bagi...niat kena betul dan ikhlas insya allah....I had to go to school for afternoon session today due to the program of khatam al-quran but from what I heard...the pupils did not finish the tadarus in time...there are still a few juzuk left...I sat in the class and play pro evolution soccer while waiting for the program...no tentatives of the program were given out...so in my opinion this is due to envy...we suppose to come for morning session which means some of us can leave for their hometown early...Allah Maha Mengetahui...Allah Maha Membalas...kita hanya berserah dan syukur pada Allah atas apa yang berlaku hari ini...sudah tentu ada hikmah yang besar di sebalik kejadian ini...I did left school early at 430 pm...the program starts at 4pm...Syukry followed me after that...I went to send eid cards to Safiyyah's ustazah (Rohaizah and Jamaah) in Tadika Islam TTDI...Sabila and I will start doing ketupat tomorrow...lets see how I make this time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment