Thursday, September 3, 2009
13th Ramadhan: 3 Sept 2009
I felt really tired today...at school there's nothing much to do as the school is preparing for UPSR next week...I have to attend a meeting this evening at SJK (C) Damansara as pengawas peperiksaan...1st time nih...UPSR will be held from 8th till 10th of September 2009...on the last day I will be back late as the pupils who are not from Sekolah Kebangsaan is compulsory to take aptitude test (this year is the final year for this paper)...only today after the meeting i realized...its not much allowance for pengawas peperiksaan and if you know about it you will not going to believe it...hope pupils in the whole country who are sitting for UPSR this year do their best and make sure the graphs are great...Safiyyah couldn't go to school today because of me...next week? Let us see next week ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment