Sunday, September 6, 2009

16th Ramadhan: 6th September 09


I had trouble with my stomach earlier today which cost me a pill of buscopan and lomotil...later we went to MATTA Fair as planned...we stopped at Triways and try to find air ticket for our visits to Australia this December and by all means it really hard...MAS are already full till christmas...Air Asia require for full payment upon booking...the flight ticket cost us RM 16k++ for MAS and RM 12k++ for Air Asia...Do anyone on earth bring such money to the fair? They said credit card can be use...yeah like the credit card have no limits and does your credit card limits is 20k? If only you are holding a gold card that can be...I asked them if I put a deposit of RM 3k and pay the balance by noon tomorrow is it possible...they said it is the company policy...then we left the counter trying to sort it out...I saw this travel agent promoting umrah for a cheap fair and I gave it a shoot asking them if they can help me out and they suggest etihad airways...Eitihad? Are they real? Aren't they expensive? Well, its no harm for asking...they been told the story and yes they really help us out and they offer us a much fair price and cheaper from Air Asia and MAS...only I have depart from Singapore...ok it might be troublesome but look at the bright side...I got to visit two countries...anyway the staff really help me alot...and today I really really forgot 1 big thing...it is SAFIYYAH's BIRTHDAY....

No comments: