Lee from PPDPU called up this morning. Syukry got the transfer to SK Sultan Alam Shah 1. For me, he gave the reason that PPDPU worried if there are lack of teachers in the school, quoted by Rahanim...hermmmm so tak dapat tukar...takper....
Next week I am going to Suruhanjaya Perkhidmtan Pelajaran in Putrajaya...to get a copy of my confirmation later...
Earlier today...the PPM acting as the school clerk hand me the above letter. She said the school had received the letter in December 2009. Kalau surat tunjuk sebab cepat dia keluarkan...siap back date lagi....sekarang ni boleh tak mintak dia keluarkan surat tunjuk sebab...dah 2 kali ni...1st surat perlantikan 2nd surat pengesahan perkhidmatan...
Last year lagi ler...sorok surat sampai kena buat surat tunjuk sebab ke PPDPU...nasib baik geng...senang nak jawab...back fire sekolah balik...ni tak serik lagi nih...
Next week will be meeting Dr Azahari...Pengarah Selangor...most probably jumpa dengan Ms Wong...
My father-in-law once said, "create a good network, it will come in use 1 day," he told that 6 years ago...till now I remember the very word and I am creating a network no one could imagine...and my strategies...hehehehehe mana boleh cakap =)
No comments:
Post a Comment