My book titled 'Pengurusan Tingkah Laku Anak-Anak: Menjana Generasi Unggul' just completed today. I have called my publisher and we will meet up as soon as possible. It is a 73 pages guide book on how to modify a behaviour from infant to adult. A guide of behaviour modification not to be missed.
Not when it will be in the market and how much is the selling price but my only hope is that the guide book will be a big help for parents and educators. I will forward the guide book to Bahagian Pendidikan Guru to be a reference for to be teachers.
Alhamdulillah dah siap....
My project for 2010 has been completed and the next coming project hope to be finished before August 2010 is 'Pendidikan Matematik: Mudah dan Praktikal.'
Insya Allah if Allah permits I will be sharing my knowledge with others....
No comments:
Post a Comment