Friday, October 9, 2009

Island Red Cafe

These few months I've been thinking hot to make extra money...I have to send Safiyyah to school and pick her up after work...I have to babysit my three princesses...sometimes I have attend meeting here and there...how can I make extra money? My time is fully utilized with these activities...a friend of mine introduced this cafe about three months ago...actually Atan had told me briefly but he did not follow up...so it remain just like that until this friend of mine refresh my memory...he brief me the structure and how the income generate...I couldn't get the concept at that time...but still I dumped in RM 360 to joined him...after a few tries I couldn't get my downline....so this friend of mine put his wife under me...then I registered Syukry and Sabila under me...it goes a bit slow and yes it is really hard to get people coming in maybe due to their bad experience...this cafe offers membership with privilleges which are very clear to understand and which are offered by others...there are few things that made me joined...1. no monthly maintainence, 2. no product to sell and keep in stock (although some people say the food is the product, yes it is but I am not selling the food I am offering a membership with this company), 3. no expiry of membership and vouchers, 4. the group here really helps a lot, 5. the food comply with halal certificate which they got it from halal asia and JAKIM...currently they had 80 branches through out Malaysia except for Perlis, Terengganu, Sabah and Sarawak and they are expanding real fast...4 in Taiwan, 2 in Bangkok, Singapore, Philipine and Indonesia are coming...join me...join the team ;)

No comments: