Friday, October 9, 2009

Horey Horey

Earlier today my class held eid celebration...we had loads of foods and it is unexpected...we had nasi tomato, macaroni, few types of cakes, cookies, kfc, pulut kuning, rojak buah, and fruits...today also Tadika Islam where Safiyyah is schooling hold the same event...Sabila, Che Na, Safirrah and Sayyidah went there...according to them it was fantastic...Safiyyah took part in dikir barat, boria, and sang raya song....I wish I could be there....Next week I will not be in town, I have to go to Ipoh to attend a course organized by JPNS...this will be a little break for me...escape a while from school...after this I will be joining PPDPU in Jelajah Amal JPNS to Sabak Bernam, we will be riding there in about 10 bikes....then in the first week of school holidays I will be going to Songkhla for a field trip organized by PPDPU...what a wonderful year this year...

acara tapau menapau oleh cikgu2

antara budak2 khas yang hadir

kuih...kuih....


cikgu cikge yang asyik berposing



No comments: