Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Celebration

Halloween party is just around the corner so I brought my princesses to 1U juast to let them know what's happening around them...we had our dinner at our favourite restaurant...CHILIS...after dinner we were surprised by music played by a band wearing white uniforms like navy...I saw a bunch of mat saleh performing music in the Highstreet of 1U and I thought they are from nearby international shools...up to my surprise they are US NAVY based in Japan...they are from the Seventh Fleet Band of US Navy. They perform several songs and yes of course it is American songs...it is very entertaining to see their performance...1U should be given a great applause for doing such effort co-operate with the US embassy to get them down here...this is something new...I hope I can see something new in Australia this coming December...Christmas will be just around the corner...











Sayyidah terjatuh sendiri...malas nak bangun

No comments: