2nd day of ramadhan and safiyyah is fasting for the 2nd day...she seems a bit tired from the 1st day...just like we use to be in the old days...this reminds me of myself...I purposedly went to the school canteen and bought myself a carbonated drink from a machine which only cause me 50 cents...then my stomach grumbled...due to that reason my parents will not get angry for not fasting...I am really a jerk of doing such thing...but still I am a kid at that time...I am proud of safiyyah...she still want to carry out fasting for the 3rd day...despite of being with her sisters which tempting her with botol susu hehehe....
Today I got myself a new Guru...Nurul Syazana...thanks....this is my first time of using a blog...she really helps me out...create a layout for my blog, adjusting and adding here and there...thanks a lot che na...
No comments:
Post a Comment